Need a functionality that doesn’t come out-of-the-box with WordPress?
One of the best things about WordPress is the massive high-quality community that is constantly working on creating excellent plugins. Thanks to their dedication, there are ‘off the shelf’ products to accomplish almost any website task that you can think of.
However, for the larger and more complex websites like large-scale content-driven websites or e-commerce retailers, it’s sometimes necessary to get under the hood, so to speak, and build custom solutions that meet certain specific requirements.
If you have a WordPress website that needs a little more functionality, or if you can’t find plugins that have the features you require in the WordPress store, then read on to discover the new, modern solutions that I offer to help you build a website that is aligned with your own unique style and has all the necessary functionalities that you desire.
What Are Custom Plugins And Why Do You Need Them?
Basically, a plugin is a snippet of code that defines a specific functionality that you can add to your site, and get the benefits of, without messing with any of the website’s core features. Customized plugins are built to fulfill website-specific needs and broaden additional features.
It’s not unusual to find yourself in a situation where none of the available plugins can satisfy your specific requirements, and the most effective way around that is Custom WordPress Plugin Development.
Such solutions make it possible for you to turn any concept into reality, and you’ll be able to achieve the precise results that you’re seeking at any level on your site. With custom WordPress plugin development, you will also be able to stand out and promote your brand in much more effective ways.
This can help you significantly broaden your opportunities to increase the most important bottom-line metrics in your business.
Not only will the extra modules that are developed specifically for your needs help to make your site conveniently easy to manage, but they will also make your project more useful and goal-oriented when it comes to build your business’s success.
The Benefits of WordPress Plugin Development
Choosing to get a custom solution helps you solve certain tasks, and this new approach to your business’s specific needs facilitates the results you want. As a WordPress plugin developer, I can provide you with the ideal solutions to bring these benefits and more:
- Extra website functionality
- Increased opportunities for third party integrations
- Customized user accounts and forms
- Enhanced features for digital marketing
- Effective solutions for convenient website management
- Improved security and stability
- Useful widgets for content management
- Unique, new look for your website
I constantly work on developing new WordPress plugins, and I’m ready to provide you with new products that are useful, qualitative, and help you solve tasks effectively and efficiently.
Here Are Some Examples Of Custom Solutions:
- Integration of APIs and outside data into your WordPress website, or merging the data from two existing plugins
- Creation of advanced functionality for e-commerce websites, such as customization of existing functionality or the addition of completely new features
- Implementation of wholesale changes to current themes or plugins. For instance, I’ve built custom plugins to achieve major customizations of WooCommerce, Genesis Framework, and bbPress.
Why My Plugins?
- All my plugins are built with a strong focus on quality. They also exhibit each and every one of the following characteristics:
- They contain clean code
- They are compatible with the majority of WordPress solutions
- They are stable and secured
- They are created in exact compliance with your specific needs
- They are developed in a timely manner
I focus on each customer individually and cater to their specific needs. I know that custom WordPress plugin development can help you to achieve maximum results in your business, and that’s why I’m committed to creating to helping you create new and useful modules to aid in your success.
Important Things To Keep In Mind
As a website or business owner, it’s vital for you to realize the fact that not every developer understands that additional website functionality needs to be implemented by way of a plugin, and not by simply adding snippets of code to the functions.php.
This is something you must pay attention to if you don’t want to lose the customized functionality and all the add-on features of your site once you install a new theme. By disabling your theme, it could cause all the hooked functionalities to disappear, leaving your site without all the features that made it special.
With that in mind, your first step to custom WordPress plugin development begins with planning.
This will help you avoid disaster in the future. I can help you create a well-planned custom plugin for your site to help you embed all the extra functionalities that you require without missing out anything. After carefully auditing your specific requirements, I will guide you through all the steps involved in the entire process:
- Requirement gathering
- Testing, and finally…
- The Maintenance of your plugin to ensure that you have a successful product that will work perfectly on any theme, and one that can be updated easily to keep up with the ever-evolving versions of WordPress.
Whether you want simple plugins for your website or the more crucial ones, I assist you throughout the entire development cycle because following this sequence of actions in creating customized WordPress plugins for your site will help you avoid any unnecessary costs, as well as lengthy codes, bad implementations, and stretched timelines.
Developing custom plugins is often accompanied by the creation of custom themes, and I work with you over the long term to manage, upgrade, and secure all your plugins.
Just contact me and you will get:
- All the necessary extra features for your site
- Qualitative plugins that broaden your business opportunities
- Unique solutions that meet your exact criteria
If you have any questions or need more information on my Custom WordPress Plugin Development services, just get in touch with me via the Contact page on my site and I’ll be happy to provide you with everything you need.
Here are the examples of some of my plugins
Auto-post to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and also share messages that are optimized to look great on any of those social media platforms, with no extra effort.
Social Web Suite and WordPress
Use our WordPress social share plugin and you will never have to worry about social media marketing again. Set it and forget it social media marketing automation system perfected!
Send a different message every time you want to auto-post new or re-share the old blog posts with our WordPress social share plugin.
Be organized with our content marketing calendar where you can manage all your social media messages easily, for a year ahead! Make the social media marketing work for your WordPress site every step of the way!
THE BIGGEST NAMES IN WORDPRESS USE SOCIAL WEB SUITE FOR THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING NEEDS
“My social content strategy is a critical piece for our blog and podcasts and how I implement it is extremely important to me. Social Web Suites doesn’t only meet my needs, but also gives me tons of flexibility and allows me to build and implement some very creative social campaigns. For me, it was the perfect solution.”
Bob Dunn aka BobWP
Blogger and Podcaster:BobWP.com
With Social Web Suite – Social Media Auto-post platform you can:
- auto-post to Twitter
- auto-post to Facebook
- auto-post to LinkedIn
- auto-post to Instagram (coming soon)
- auto-post to Google+ (coming soon)
- auto-post to Pinterest (coming soon)
“Social Web Suite is the most powerful social scheduling tool I’ve ever used. I’m currently using multiple tools to accomplish what Social Web Suite does, and am so excited to have Social Web Suite take their place! Social Web Suite is a game-changer for bloggers and small businesses and will make scheduling posts so much easier!”
I help web designers and developers run their businesses more efficiently and effectively. erinflynn.com
Preview all your messages before you sent them to make sure that they will look good across all your social networks – Twitter, Facebook (pages, groups, and closed groups) and LinkedIn (profiles and pages). Auto-posting to Instagram is coming soon!
Automatically re-share your old posts to all your selected social networks. Your evergreen content will finally see the light again with our super-smart social media marketing automation algorithm.
“I’ve been on the hunt for a great, all-in-one, affordable social media tool for a long time now and after trying a ton, I’m happy to be using Social Web Suite. It does everything I need, as well as useful things I would have never thought it. It’s an excellent tool for beginners, with the power that advanced users need.”
Joe Casabona, Developer & Course Creator.casabona.org
Auto publish on social media all your youtube videos. Just add your youtube channel or a playlist to your Social Web Suite account and start automatically sharing it to all your selected social networks. Social media marketing automation has never been easier!
With our WordPress social media plugin, you can also create custom campaigns with Google UTM parameters and track the performance of those campaigns in the Google Analytics.
Auto publish on social media with customized hashtags and different settings for each of your social profiles.
We have been featured in
No more bloated plugins that will only slow down and break your WordPress site. Our WordPress social share plugin is designed to save you time & help you be better with social media marketing. Start your 14 days Free Trial Today
“Advanced marketers and prolific content creators like us need efficient intelligent social posting tools. Social Web Suite delivers an easy to use content syndication and automation tool with incredible support. As a software entrepreneur and podcaster, this tool gives me valuable time back and helps drive revenue. Social Web Suite is essential in our stack”.
Chris Badgett, LifterLMS lifterlms.com CEO
SOCIAL WEB SUITE PROVIDES FOLLOWING FEATURES
- WordPress auto post to Twitter– as soon as your post is published/updated it will be shared on your Twitter profile(s)
- CREATE CONNECTIONS WITH SCHEDULED CATEGORIES– Schedule posts from certain categories to go out at specific times of the day. Schedule tutorials and deep content to go out in the morning, and save reviews and easy-to-scan pieces for tired eyes at the end of the day.
- WordPress auto post to Facebook– as soon as you publish/update a new post it will automatically be shared on your Facebook pages and groups
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SOCIAL MESSAGES FOR EACH SOCIAL ACCOUNT DIFFERENTLY
- Never run out of content to auto-publish on social media– if no new post was published Social Web Suite’ social media marketing automation will automatically re-share your old posts based on the settings you have chosen
- Spread some love with hashtags– several (9) options available including choosing the hashtags for each social account separately or for every post/page/custom post type
- WordPress auto post to social media– connect your WordPress site in 2 easy steps and start sharing your posts
- Social media auto publish– custom post types & custom taxonomies supported
- Don’t let your old post goes to waste– schedule and re-share them again with Social Web Suite
- Social media auto-post while sharing a different message every time – add custom messages to your posts/pages/custom post types instead of a post title
- auto-post or use our platform to social media auto publish something instantly to all your favourite social networks or schedule it to be shared later
- WordPress auto post to LinkedIn– social media auto-publish your posts on your LinkedIn profile and pages easily
- Connect and set up everything in just a few minutes with our easy walk-through wizard
- Use our custom scheduling feature to schedule your content on all major social networks.
- Send posts to social media accounts as pure links, without the image attached, images only, or with the featured image or let us pull your images from your posts – the choice is yours
- Evergreen social posting automation perfected
- Get organized – Manage all your social messages from one calendar only!
- Send a message to your favourite social networks immediately– quickly and easily share with your friends what is new in your life and business
- Schedule and share your youtube videos easily
- Start your 14 days Free Trial Today.
Manage your WordPress sites social media in just 2 simple steps:
1. Create a Social Web Suite account and link it to WordPress (with our own WordPress plugin).
2. Connect your social media accounts and share your content.
Auto publish on social media your new and re-share your old posts.
Set it and forget it– the perfect social media marketing automation – let us do the work while you enjoy your free time.
With custom sharing and social media scheduling, you can preview and edit your social media posts before you auto-publish them to your selected social media channels.
Imagine being able to have a single message, optimized for each platform you use, scheduled and ready to go even before the day begins, leaving you free to get back to what matters the most to you. Social Web Suite makes auto-publish on social media not only possible, but easy, affordable, and intuitive.
Easily rearrange, schedule, edit, and add new social messages to our drag and drop social media marketing calendar and see your complete social strategy for a day, week, or month ahead.
We make it quick, simple, and easy to push the content out via RSS feeds. Just select which social profiles you are posting to from which feeds, and click to auto-publish on social media. It’s really that simple.
GET STARTED QUICKLY WITH AN EASY SETUP. Using our pre-set default sharing settings it is super easy to start managing your social presence now!
INCREASE VIEWS WITH HANDPICKED HASHTAGS. Get more eyes on your social shares by implementing relevant hashtags. Choose to add custom hashtags or turn your categories and tags into ready-made hashtags.
DELIVER THE RIGHT MESSAGE AT THE RIGHT TIME! Forget about login into several platforms to find everything you need for your social media campaigns. Why do every single task manually when you can automate it all? Let us take care of your social media marketing so you can focus on growing your business and enjoying your life!
CPT-onomies is a multisite compatible WordPress plugin that allows you to create very powerful taxonomies and, therefore, very powerful relationships between your posts.
CPT-onomies are Custom-Post-Type-powered taxonomies that function just like regular WordPress taxonomies, even allowing you to use core WordPress taxonomy functions, such as get_terms() and wp_get_object_terms(). Check out the CPT-onomy documentation to see which core WordPress taxonomy functions work and when you’ll need to access the plugin’s CPT-onomy functions.
CPT-onomies include a custom post type manager, allowing you to create custom post types and register CPT-onomies without touching one line of code!
If you’re running a WordPress multisite network, you can register your custom post types/CPT-onomies across your entire network OR on a site-by-site selection. All from one screen!
If you’re already using a plugin, or theme, that creates custom post types, don’t worry, CPT-onomies is all-inclusive. Any registered custom post type can be used as a CPT-onomy.
What Is A CPT-onomy?
A CPT-onomy is a Custom-Post-Type-powered taxonomy that functions just like a regular WordPress taxonomy, using your post titles as your taxonomy terms. “Attach”, or register, your CPT-onomy to any post type and create relationships between your posts, just as you would create taxonomy relationships. Need to associate a CPT-onomy term with its post? No problem! The CPT-onomy term’s term ID is the same as the post ID.
Is CPT-onomy An Official WordPress Term?
No. It’s just a fun word we made up.
Need Custom Post Types But Not (Necessarily) CPT-onomies?
CPT-onomies offers an extensive, and multisite compatible, custom post type manager, allowing you to create and completely customize your custom post types within the admin.
It doesn’t take long to figure out that custom post types can be a pretty powerful tool for creating and managing numerous types of content. For example, you might use the custom post types “Movies” and “Actors” to build a movie database but what if you wanted to group your “movies” by its “actors”? You could create a custom “actors” taxonomy but then you would have to manage your list of actors in two places: your “actors” custom post type and your “actors” taxonomy. This can be a pretty big hassle, especially if you have an extensive custom post type.
This is where CPT-onomies steps in. Register your custom post type, ‘Actors’, as a CPT-onomy and CPT-onomies will build your ‘actors’ taxonomy for you, using your actors’ post titles as the terms. Pretty cool, huh?
What’s really great about CPT-onomies is that they function just like any other taxonomy, allowing you to use WordPress taxonomy functions, like get_terms(), get_the_terms(), and wp_get_object_terms(), to access the CPT-onomy information you need. CPT-onomies will also work with tax queries when using The Loop, help you build custom CPT-onomy archive pages, allow you to programmatically register your CPT-onomies, and includes a tag cloud widget for your sidebar. Check out the CPT-onomies documentation for more information.
If you’re not sure what a taxonomy is, how to use one, or if it’s right for your needs, be sure to do some research. The WordPress Codex page for taxonomies is a great place to start!
Note: Unfortunately, not every taxonomy function can be used at this time. Check out the CPT-onomy documentation to see which WordPress taxonomy functions work and when you’ll need to access the plugin’s CPT-onomy functions.
WordPress Buffer HYPESocial connects your WordPress site to Buffer app (buffer.com) (your account). It allows you to automatically share/re-share your old and new Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types to all major Social Media Networks from your WordPress dashboard!
- It saves your time – ** Social Media Auto Post to your Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types** to all major Social Media Platforms (** Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest**). Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
- It is the easiest way to generate more traffic for your website. Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
- It saves you money by becoming your own Social Media Manager. Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
- It connects all major Social Media Networks with your WordPress site. Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
- It is the simplest way to schedule, manage and share updates to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google + and LinkedIn
Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
- It improves the SEO of your site by having more links back from Social Media Networks. Please note: Buffer (buffer.com) free or paid account is required
Some of the WordPress Buffer – HYPESocial PRO notable features:
- Social Media Auto Post or Social Media Auto Publish new or existing content – all your content is eligible to be re-shared automatically
- Social Media Auto Post or Social Media Auto Publish Custom Post Types (CPT’s) support
- Several URL shortener service providers to choose from
- Share featured images with your posts
- Custom scheduling available, even for individual posts and pages
- Customize your posts with your own personal messages
- Choose the time between the posts
- Use hashtags to focus on topics (several options available)
- Create your own hashtags to be included in your posts
- Custom position link/title – choose your message structure with links at beginning or end
- Choose the number of posts to be shared
- Multiple Social Media Accounts to choose from
- Exclude categories you don’t want to share
- Choose the categories you want to share
- Choose tags/categories as hashtags
- “One Size Fits All Image”– custom resizing of your images so they can look awesome across all Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Schedule days and times to post for every Social Media Account
- Post now option available for all and for single post/pages
- Add posting time directly from our Global Settings (no need to login into Buffer)
Please note that this plugin requires Buffer APP Access Token in order to connect your WordPress site to Buffer App (buffer.com). We have created detailed documentation which is available with the purchase of our PRO version only. Also, we have optimized the code for better performance which you can see when you purchase our PRO version.
Free version is limited to 2 Social Network accounts and it doesn’t support sharing of Featured Images(as that functionality is improved a lot and it is available in pro version only).
Tweet Old Custom Post
Tweet Old Custom Post is a plugin designed to tweet your old posts which helps you increase the traffic on your website + keeps your old posts alive.
Tweet Old Custom Post is an updated version of Tweet Old Post. Since version 4.10, Tweet Old Post has been rewritten and it has a totally new look and a code-base. Tweet Old Custom Post is using the old code-base (based on version 4.10), which has been extended with custom posts features.
This plugin helps you to keep your old posts alive by tweeting about them and driving more traffic to them (your website) from twitter. It also helps you to promote your content. You can set the time and the number of tweets to post, to attract more traffic
Tweet Old Custom Post provides the following features:
- Share new and old posts,
- Choose the time between the tweets,
- Choose the number of posts to Tweet,
- Choose maximum age of the post in order to be eligible to tweet,
- Use hashtags to focus on topics,
- Include links back to your site,
- Exclude categories,
- Exclude specific posts,
- Exclude categories of custom posts.